Sunday, May 8, 2011

Celebrity Sheltie Moms (posted by Kathy)


Hi everyone ~ Kathy here. I couldn't resist posting today
like I did last year ;)

For this Mother's Day, I thought it would be fun to share some pics of a few celebrities I know of who are also Sheltie Moms!

Singer Debbie Gibson

Rap artist Kid Sister

 
NBC's Telemundo Network's Maria Celeste


Mom ~ wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day
filled with lots of hugs and joy!
All my love,
Kat

* This goes out to all the Moms in the world *

2 comments:

Chris said...

I love the photos of the celeb Sheltie Moms! You're an absolute sweetie!
Thank you so much for the wonderful Mother's Day dinner...you're going to spoil me!
Love,
Mom

Amy Wood said...

Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day! Glad to see the shelties getting some celebrity status.